top of page
Questions to ask?
1. Check out their portfolio of work and customer reviews. This will give you an idea of their experience and quality of work.
2. Ask for references and speak to previous customers to get an idea of their customer service.
3. Make sure the builder is licensed and insured.
4. Make sure the builder is familiar with local building codes and regulations.
5. Ask for a detailed estimate to compare pricing between builders.
6. Make sure the builder offers a warranty on their work.
7. Ask about the timeline for the project and any delays that could occur.
8. Ask about their process for dealing with unexpected issues or changes during the project.
9. Find out what materials and products they use.
10. Make sure you are comfortable with the builder and that you trust their work.
bottom of page